- cockney blonde
- My name's Alison but for reasons too long to go into I'm known as Cockney Blonde or CB for short. I've been rubber stamping for several years but now spend most of my time either knitting or crocheting. However, with the advent of a New Year I have bitten the bullet and am tackling my usually hated pastime of sewing. I've even bought 'Sewing for Dummies' to guide me on my way. I've been with my hubby Dave for 24 years and between us we have 4 kids and 5 grandkids. We also have 2 cats and a dog, the latter features as my 'photo' image. I used to be able to blog daily but these days I struggle to blog weekly. Hopefully now we are settled into our new home in the country, I can get back to a daily (well almost) update from the room I now have to share with hubby. No more personal crafting space for me!!! Thanks to all the blogs and sites I follow for all your brilliant inspiration, and thank you to everyone who finds the time to comment on my blog.
Sunday, 21 April 2013
52 weeks of Happy - 16/52
Happy Sunday everyone. I hope its not too wet where you are. We had a beautiful day here in Cheshire yesterday but today its been persistently catting and dogging.....
Anyway, my 4 pieces of Happy are a little difficult to share this week as if I include a certain something then it will give the game away for my Giveaway. Check out my previous post to see what that's all about.
So, instead I'm sharing with you yet another piccie of yet more daffs which will lead me into:-
1. My tomato plants, loving the greenhouse effect of my dining room bay window and growing very rapidly
2. A lovely girlie trip out yesterday with my Son's partner and my grand-daughter to watch the British Horse Eventing held just 5 minutes down the road from us. Beautiful morning and a hot cuppa and yummy cupcake enjoyed sitting on a hay bale rounded it off
3. Getting the remainder of my 1st early potatoes in the garden along with creating lots of colourful pots for the garden.
4. At last, seeing my daffs opening out in the front border.
Hope you've had a good weekend and I'll be back later with the winner (maybe) of my giveaway, x