About Me

My photo
My name's Alison but for reasons too long to go into I'm known as Cockney Blonde or CB for short. I've been rubber stamping for several years but now spend most of my time either knitting or crocheting. However, with the advent of a New Year I have bitten the bullet and am tackling my usually hated pastime of sewing. I've even bought 'Sewing for Dummies' to guide me on my way. I've been with my hubby Dave for 24 years and between us we have 4 kids and 5 grandkids. We also have 2 cats and a dog, the latter features as my 'photo' image. I used to be able to blog daily but these days I struggle to blog weekly. Hopefully now we are settled into our new home in the country, I can get back to a daily (well almost) update from the room I now have to share with hubby. No more personal crafting space for me!!! Thanks to all the blogs and sites I follow for all your brilliant inspiration, and thank you to everyone who finds the time to comment on my blog.

Monday 12 April 2010

Boobs and Blog Hopping

Yep, this is one to go have a look at. She's only 13 and I think she is a very talented young lady. Hop over and see what you think http://www.hannashobbyblogg.blogspot.com/

As for the boobs bit..... nothing to do with the blog hop but a very few people knew that I've had a hell of a past 2 weeks as I'd had a breast lump scare. Anyway, thankfully my GP fast-tracked me to the breast clinic and I received the all clear today. For those of you who knew thank you for all your positive thoughts, I'm sure they helped, and for your support and understanding when I've been a bit vague (ok nothing new there, lol).

DH is now replanning his future seeing as I'm going to be around to share it with him, lol. I think he was hoping he was heading to a land of wall to wall sport........ Seriously though, he was more worried than me. He's now offering to help with any future breast examinations....Mmmm!

Girls, remember to check yourselves regularly, x

3 comments:

  1. Great news, Alison. I remember how quickly they rushed me to the hospital when I had a lump, too!! Good that they do respond. You can relax now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pleased to hear all is well Alison.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relief all round, my friend! Hanna's cards are amazing! It's incredible that she's on the Magnolia DT at 13.
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Your comments are really appreciated