About Me

My photo
My name's Alison but for reasons too long to go into I'm known as Cockney Blonde or CB for short. I've been rubber stamping for several years but now spend most of my time either knitting or crocheting. However, with the advent of a New Year I have bitten the bullet and am tackling my usually hated pastime of sewing. I've even bought 'Sewing for Dummies' to guide me on my way. I've been with my hubby Dave for 24 years and between us we have 4 kids and 5 grandkids. We also have 2 cats and a dog, the latter features as my 'photo' image. I used to be able to blog daily but these days I struggle to blog weekly. Hopefully now we are settled into our new home in the country, I can get back to a daily (well almost) update from the room I now have to share with hubby. No more personal crafting space for me!!! Thanks to all the blogs and sites I follow for all your brilliant inspiration, and thank you to everyone who finds the time to comment on my blog.

Wednesday 14 April 2010

Friday Sketchers #97; Just Magnolia #50; Papertake Weekly

Evening Bloggers. Here's todays card which I've made following the Friday Sketchers Challenge Sketch #97.

I'm also entering this in the current Just Magnolia #50 challenge which asked us to use punches. I may have gone a bit OTT here as I used my corner rounder punch on the DP and main image. I also used my new WoodWare quirky heart punch to make the petals to make the flower, and finally I've used the McGill Fern Leaf punch.

Lastly I'm entering it in the current Papertake Weekly Challenge which is called 'Cutie Pie' and asks for a cute image to be used. I think Tilda with her lamb under the tree is a really sweet image and I know a little girl with a birthday very soon who would like this.

I've coloured the images with my copics: E00, E02, E21, YG00, YG03, YG06, E31, E33, E35, RV02, RV04, RV06

I hope you like it and the challenge links are below, x

http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/2010/04/challenge-97-sponsored-by-digital.html

http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/2010/04/week-50-punch-it-out.html

http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/2010/04/cutie-pie.html

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful soft card Allison, I love this Tilda shes so pretty...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Your comments are really appreciated