About Me

My photo
My name's Alison but for reasons too long to go into I'm known as Cockney Blonde or CB for short. I've been rubber stamping for several years but now spend most of my time either knitting or crocheting. However, with the advent of a New Year I have bitten the bullet and am tackling my usually hated pastime of sewing. I've even bought 'Sewing for Dummies' to guide me on my way. I've been with my hubby Dave for 24 years and between us we have 4 kids and 5 grandkids. We also have 2 cats and a dog, the latter features as my 'photo' image. I used to be able to blog daily but these days I struggle to blog weekly. Hopefully now we are settled into our new home in the country, I can get back to a daily (well almost) update from the room I now have to share with hubby. No more personal crafting space for me!!! Thanks to all the blogs and sites I follow for all your brilliant inspiration, and thank you to everyone who finds the time to comment on my blog.

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Truly Scrumptious Sketch #29; Creative Cottage Challenge; and Our Creative Corner

Good Evening Bloggers, I'm back after a very busy weekend looking after our little Grand-Daughter. I hope you all had a good weekend and didn't over-indulge in chocolate.

I've made this card following the current Truly Scrumptious Sketch Challenge and incorporated the Creative Cottage Challenge to use pink and the Our Creative Corner Challenge to use buttons. Truly Scrumptious also challenged us to 'fly away' so I hope the little dragonfly eyelet I got at the NEC fulfils this.




I've coloured the image using my Copics as follows:-
Skin: E00, E02, E21
Hair: E21, E31, E33
Top: RV02, RV04
Jeans: BG01, BG05
Kitty: C1, C3

I hope you like it and the challenge links are below, x

http://trulyscrumptiouschallenges.blogspot.com/2010/03/challenge-29-fly-away_31.html

http://creativecottagechallenge.blogspot.com/2010/03/creative-cottage-challenge-4-pretty.html

http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/2010/04/our-creative-corner-break-out-buttons.html

6 comments:

  1. good evening what a super card and that image is beautiful huggies lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Alison, lovely colouring.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Alison love it me dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have captured a sweet spirit of innocence with your card! Beautiful.

    Thank-you so much for playing along with us on the OCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh such a pretty card Alison. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely...Thanks for joining us at OCC:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Your comments are really appreciated