About Me

My photo
My name's Alison but for reasons too long to go into I'm known as Cockney Blonde or CB for short. I've been rubber stamping for several years but now spend most of my time either knitting or crocheting. However, with the advent of a New Year I have bitten the bullet and am tackling my usually hated pastime of sewing. I've even bought 'Sewing for Dummies' to guide me on my way. I've been with my hubby Dave for 24 years and between us we have 4 kids and 5 grandkids. We also have 2 cats and a dog, the latter features as my 'photo' image. I used to be able to blog daily but these days I struggle to blog weekly. Hopefully now we are settled into our new home in the country, I can get back to a daily (well almost) update from the room I now have to share with hubby. No more personal crafting space for me!!! Thanks to all the blogs and sites I follow for all your brilliant inspiration, and thank you to everyone who finds the time to comment on my blog.

Thursday 22 April 2010

Quick Doggy Update

Picked our little dog, Joss, up from the vets this evening. She was still groggy from the anaesthetic which she needed so that they could stitch her back up, poor little mite. Aren't animals funny when they've had an anaesthetic. They think they are OK and she had me fooled and when I asked her to jump into the boot of the car her mind was willing but her legs had other ideas and all in different directions, lol. Anyway, she spent the evening on Son's quilt on the settee feeling sorry for herself.
The best bit of all is that she has one of those lampshade thingys which I will be able to alter at some point, lol.
I'll try and get some piccies tomorrow when she is feeling a bit better, dignity and all that, x

1 comment:

  1. Poor love. Hope it wasn't too traumatic, Alison and that she recovers fast. I presume we're talking about Joss, here? How on earth can you call her little????? Love them both to bits.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Your comments are really appreciated